question about climate control temp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to adjust both the passenger side and drivers side temp at the same time...i.e., a sync feature? It seems really silly that every time i adjust the temp, i also have to adjust the passenger side too.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an answer to this? I have the same question.

The answer is there is no sync feature. I agree that it is silly. Most vehicles out there have a sync feature. I find myself adjusting both all the time.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually asked the dealer and there is no way to sync the auto climate control feature. I guess adjusting both just becomes habit! :) Sort of like hitting "agree" on the navigation function. ;-)

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually asked the dealer and there is no way to sync the auto climate control feature. I guess adjusting both just becomes habit! :) Sort of like hitting "agree" on the navigation function. ;-)

Had a 2012 loaner for a day and you still have to hit agree...

bobjackson

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Just a small annoyance (just like the agree button) on an otherwise great vehicle.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bobjackson,

Agreeed! I tend to drive with the radio mode on the Nav screen so the "agree" button isn't too bad.

Either way, my LR4 is probably my favorite vehicle thus far. Yeah, it has some quirks and weirdness, but it is also a pretty amazing SUV.

-David

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The answer is there is no sync feature. I agree that it is silly. Most vehicles out there have a sync feature. I find myself adjusting both all the time.

I think it is silly to have dual climate control in general. If driver want 68 and passenger 72, why they just not to agree on 70? :)

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is silly to have dual climate control in general. If driver want 68 and passenger 72, why they just not to agree on 70? :)

I disagree. My wife has her side (passenger) always set at least 2-4 degrees warmer than mine. I would never have it set over 70, too warm.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90