Question for '07 Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the biggest issue/complaint you have had with the truck, if any?

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Virtually nothing other than having the fuel senders in the tank knocked loose on a trail. It made the tank's fuel gauge read on empty. Fixed under warranty. Other than that - nothing. Been a great vehicle so far. Now have 50K on her still going strong.

C.

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'm probably buying '07 HSE with 40k and a little warranty left. The wife is still tripping about it because of the enormous amount of issues I had with an '03 Disco. I must ease her mind...

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my 07 HSE for almost 2 years (had an 06 before this one). Haven't had a major issue with either of them, unless you count things that I broke on the trail, but were fixed under warranty :biggrin:. Been about 25k miles since I got the truck, and it's got almost 52k on it now.

Paul

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't do ANY research on mine, just went out for a Sunday drive in the Durango, and came back in the LR3. :biggrin:

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hitch

Nada, just wish the PO left the key to the hitch.

You can remove the plastic handle with a center punch and bypass the key to get it off the truck. then grind down the plastic pin so you won't need the key anymore.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR3 Good Buy

I am on my second LR3. 05 SE and an 07HSE and have loved them both. The dealers have all been willing to replace or repair even the smallest of issues despite the long lead time for parts. Never been stranded.

ssloane

Reaction score
I've had my 07 for over a year, bought with 18k left on warranty, just read these forums keep a list of things that concern you, the dealership was really good about fixing anything under warranty. All of my concerns were cosmetic, 58k on it now, Love it!, it's our family truckster, been to Disney and back, trip out west this summer from Ohio. Wife loves it!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut