Rear ac f22 keeps blowing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbjj

Reaction score
Recently I I had passanger side front and rear soaked with water due to heavy rain and sunroof drain clogged.. Anyways got that problem fix, after putting everything back in its place I noticed that my rear ac vents not blowing air. I checked fuse and it was blown. Kept putting fuse and it kept blowing. I checked kick panels to see if maybe I cut or pinched a wire, everything looked OK. I checked rear blower motor 12v, working. I unplugged the rear blower motor and put new fuse and it blew it. I want to tackle this myself before spending tons of money to have someone fix it.. Has anyone had a similar issue? Triple digits here in Texas. I spent all day trying to figure out, today was 104 degrees [emoji91]
Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Rubber Cow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check all of the wiring below the front passenger seat footwell carpeting?
Shorts are very common.

bbjj

Reaction score
I did, but all looked ok, i will recheck later this evening pull everything back.
Did you check all of the wiring below the front passenger seat footwell carpeting?
Shorts are very common.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

bbjj

Reaction score
Update... Still popping fuses and I refuse to take to shop.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9