Rear ended yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the advice. I'll let you know how it turns out.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$5000 and I should get it back next Wednesday if all the pats come in on time.

There is a cross beam under the bumper. Make sure they check that for no dents/damage. If so the beam will have to be cut out and welded back in.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have seen the look on the officer's and firemen's face when I lifted the suspension to pull out the LR4

No one was seriously hurt so it's just $$$

The mental image is enough, as I have ad this at a few stop lights when the LR4 auto levels.

Glad no one was seriously hurt.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have seen the look on the officer's and firemen's face when I lifted the suspension to pull out the LR4
That's a riot. Glad nobody was hurt.

I had a similar reaction at Home Depot one day when I had them load so much bagged mulch into the LR that the vehicle was almost resting on the tires. I had it stacked to the ceiling. They were giving me the "whatever, it's your car dude" look until I started it up and the car leveled out. The look of amazement on those young buck's faces...worth the price of the mulch. :biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72