Reconciling Key Memory with Door Memory ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I happened across a 2016 Lux (with the seat memory feature on the door) and decided to pull the trigger.

So I get comfy and program my seat/mirror settings into position #1. Great. The next time I drove it, I unlocked it from the FOB and I assume it must have moved into another set position since it definitely wasn't the seat position I left it in. Holding down Memory button #1 moved it back into the place.

Is each key set to a specific button on the door panel? Or are these separate settings and there's something else I'm missing? I did not see anything relevant in the Vehicle setup menu, FWIW.

Thanks!

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I happened across a 2016 Lux (with the seat memory feature on the door) and decided to pull the trigger.

So I get comfy and program my seat/mirror settings into position #1. Great. The next time I drove it, I unlocked it from the FOB and I assume it must have moved into another set position since it definitely wasn't the seat position I left it in. Holding down Memory button #1 moved it back into the place.

Is each key set to a specific button on the door panel? Or are these separate settings and there's something else I'm missing? I did not see anything relevant in the Vehicle setup menu, FWIW.

Thanks!

Check the knob on the side of the steering wheel. Make sure it is moved to "auto". This will enable the "easy exit" setting. Basically, when you open the door, the seat moved backwards so that you can get out easier. Once you start the vehicle, it moves the seat back into the last stored position

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72