Relay or fuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
NP, sorry, just trying to make sure I understood you.

Mirror leaking is bad, the stuff will eat through the dash and almost anything else it touches... clean up and remove ASAP.

Radio not working could be the mirror stuff, but it may not be... if you get nothing out no lights, sounds anything, it may just have gone bad.

I hope the below pics help.

Attachments

• fuses Amps.jpg
    fuses Amps.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 44
  • Fuses dash.jpg
    Fuses dash.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 47
  • fuses list.jpg
    fuses list.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Fuses number location.jpg
    Fuses number location.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 46
  • fuses.jpg
    fuses.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 46

Vin

Reaction score
Sounds like either a blown fuse:

Check the following fuses

20 - this is the one I think may be bad.

If the fuses are good, then you may need to reset the BECM, not saying it can be done by disconnecting the battery, but it can't hurt... disconnect battery for 20 minutes and see if everything works now.

Joey,
9/18/09 I have a 02 Disco II and am having the same problem. I checked all the fuses and they are all good. The radio isn't working, the keyless entry doesn't work, interior lights don't work and the factory setting are on the climate control. I am going to try to disconnect the battery in the morning and see what happens. Is this a quick reset from the dealer if the battery disconnect doesn't work?

Vin

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Reset it quick, but the cost at a dealer always sucks.

Mark

Reaction score
I solved my radio problem.

I bought a new radio with Bluetooth/iPod/ThumbDrive/HD Radio/XM/Sirius capable, etc...

Sounds great!

ccus911

Reaction score
I had the same problem as the originator of the thread...after having the headliner replaced(imagine that), no radio-no dome lights-climate control reset when truck was off...It was the #20 fuse...I thought the guys that put in the headliner put something back together wrong, and this thread saved the hassle of having those guys back out to remove the headliner and look for the problem...all I did was google my problem and here you are...I really appreciate the forum and the guys that bother to post such good information...I'm new to this forum, I just wanted to say thanks...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4