Richpike - here are some LR3 & SAN Photos for you!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxrgessler

Reaction score
Seeing that it's definitely winter in Minneapolis right now, it was fun to look through the summertime pics! Enjoy!

minocquaresized.jpg

bigmarineresized.jpg

july4thresized.jpg

And for the days I can't decide if I like to match the white or the blue part of the boat...I have the 'backup' tow vehicle...
whiteorblueresized.jpg

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome - super nice setup!

Until I moved to Colorado, I wakeboarded quite a bit. In college, my best friend had an X-Star - we literally spent every day during the summer on the lake (while my parents thought I was taking summer classes :biggrin:). I love Colorado, but that is the one thing I miss being out here - lakes are few and far between, and when you do find one they are so packed you don't need fat sacs to create wake!

-Rich

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good looking boat! How much do you think it weighs?

land crzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tongue weight

Nice setup, the tongue appears to be lower though, is that because rear of lr3 squatted down due to air suspension or are the front balasts in boat full of water? If so then is the tonque weight too much.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink