Rovertym Announces LR3 Front Bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know how a lift would be worked on an air suspension that doesn't involve modifying the sensor arms.
Spacers maybe? That bumper sure gives you a better approach angle as well as room to run those
32's.

Last edited:

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the brush guard removable? Gonna be fun to change a headlight bulb if it's not.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually the main problem area with the 32s is the rear; bumper obviously won't help with that. ...but approach angle is approach angle and so that would be a positive, you're right.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to run into something so I will have an excuse to get one; I'l take it w/o the brush guard around the lights, just the center guard.
How much is one?

You mean one like this?

Last edited:

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duckdive, That is exactly what I want. That winch is nice and accesable that way.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay Duckdive, now let's see you find one that works with the LR A-Frame Brushbar!

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like if you ever decided to get one of these your A-frame would have to go.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. To be honest it's the only reason I haven't gotten the ARB Bullbar already. I really like the A-frame. If I ever bash my bumper (covers) up beyond repair I'll sell the A-frame and get either the ARB or the RTE.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, although very cool, a new bumper is # 4 or 5 on my LR3 priority list right now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635