Rovertym Announces LR3 Front Bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to attack you, sorry if you felt that way, I'm just saying, an LR3 weighs more than a Rolls Royce Phantom, whats an additional person sitting on the bumper:) My bad Allodial, I'm not trying to be harsh on you, but if your on sand all the time do you still have stock tires?

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok then, that's more what i was looking for... someone to say the actual weights and concur that its not an issue on these type of bumpers...

no worries, i wasnt feeling attacked, i was just trying to clear up your assumption that i would want one of these bumpers on my truck... i was only asking the question for the information and in case anyone else was pondering it. and no, im not one of those guys who buys the addon **** to be badass looking.. im completely about functionality and practicality.

and no, nitto grapplers from week one of purchase.

Last edited:

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, I just put up some pics of my RoverTym bumper on my range rover.. it's in the range rover forum, check it out..... I noticed that weight hasn't impacted my suspension at all yet, and I have the 98lb winch on it, so far not bad at all, and it's had about 2-3 weeks to settle now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635