Rovertym Announces LR3 Front Bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They finally did it! It's for sale!
Check it out on LRL's blog, posted today.

Photos:
lr3front.jpg

lr3side.jpg

I anticipate we will see SafariGard's new bumpers for the LR3 very soon as well. It's awesome to finally see so much activity in the aftermarket mfr's for the LR3!

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Hopefully will make other prices more competitive

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No info up yet, but I wonder about pricing. I still like the lines of the ARB's brush bar better on the LR3. Also, I like that the ARB had a bit of rubber on it to avoid immediate contact with paint in a tight parking scenario. But then I'm already invested and somewhat biased. Go ARB!

Last edited:

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go with RoverTym any day! I had an ARB on my last rover and it worked great, except the approach angle was alittle rough, I found myself having to push it through dirt a lot. RoverTym usually has better approach angle then ARB, plus the guys at RoverTym are awesome, they just built a front bumper for my P38 and I cannot say enough good things about them. They are awesome to work with! I'll bet if you painted that RoverTym Bumper to match you LR3's color(which I'm sure RoverTym would do for you) then I'll bet the RoverTym bumper would look just as good, and if you had to have the rubber bumpers then I'll bet you they would add them on for you. That's what makes them so great, they'll work with you, not just sell you a bumper!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's super tough and all - it certainly looks ready to flatten small cars, animals and pedestrians on its path with a vengeance - but are all those razor sharp angles and ginormous bullbars really necessary? The LR3 is a classy looking car, especially its front end... That looks more like a prop from a Mad Max movie. To each his/her own, I guess. :smile:

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's super tough and all - it certainly looks ready to flatten small cars, animals and pedestrians on its path with a vengeance - but are all those razor sharp angles and ginormous bullbars really necessary? The LR3 is a classy looking car, especially its front end... That looks more like a prop from a Mad Max movie. To each his/her own, I guess. :smile:

I'm with you Umberto. Great minds... :cool:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a little better photo. Still a work in progress:

Rovertym_LR3-bumper-03.gif

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is so sick!!! Killer bumper, Killer LR3, killer Tyres!! What a beast!

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to run into something so I will have an excuse to get one; I'l take it w/o the brush guard around the lights, just the center guard.
How much is one?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM