Rubber Floor Mts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they exist for the 3rd row of seats? And if so, can that unit be purchased seperately, as I already have for front and back seats?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's the same 3rd mat that I have, you won't like it if you have a 7-seater; it'd have to come out anytime you wanted to fold the seats or vice-versa. I have a 5-seater (by choice) and I love the mat.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebay or dealer??

ebay or dealer. depends where you can find it. I rock the weathertech's up front and factory rubbers on second, third, and rear mat. great fit all around. decent protection.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool
got the big rea . . . jut want te 3rd row for the folks /dirty (ohhhhh . . . . my rig got DIRTY!) shoes!!

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd row mats

Just bought a set for my 2008 LR3 for $42 at my local LR dealer, check roverparts.com for anything LR. Didnt buy it from them because the S&H made it a few bucks more expensive at the end.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my mats from British Parts of Utah. I love them. And they can stay put when you have our 3rd row folded

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM