SAD ENDING TO OUR LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric LeBlanc

Reaction score
I had the same situation. Insurance totaled the car, and issued a check, but let me buy it back at salvage and got the car repaired. I made $2k on the transaction. Still insured with State Farm and NO they didn’t issue a new salvage title because there wasn’t any major damage. I hit a mule deer going 70.

Seabassjfr

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so the resolution of our LR4 claim was quite a surprise. We were able to get from insurance a settlement offer of $27k for our Landie (2013 HSE 103K Miles). There were only 3 similar LR4s in my area selling for $28-29k with half mileage than ours so they didn't have room for lowball offers... As always, thanks everyone for your input...Greatly appreciated.

Ill be selling the following items if someone's interested. Shoot me dm.

Mytivac Pump $90

WeatherTech Custom Fit mats TAN Front, rear Seats and Cargo $140

Genuine Short Roof Rails kit and Thule Crossbars. $185

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Sad to announce that our Landie was hit recently by another driver running a red light at full speed. Thankfully no one was injured rather than back and neck soreness... We were surprised how the LR4 hold the impact (these cars are a tank), heavy damage on front drivers wheel and doors, the other car was destroyed. Insurance decided to Total our LR4, apparently they know how expensive will be to repair this car. We haven't settle yet for any ACV. From what i've seen online from my CARFAX records and current market pricing in our area, 2013 LR4 HSE V8 5.0 are selling around 18k-25k ball park. Our LR4 was in excellent conditions 103k Miles, we were expecting owning it for another 100k Miles for sure.

If anyone been in a similar situation please feel free to share any suggestions to have the best outcome from this sad situation.

Thanks in advanceView attachment 21557View attachment 21559View attachment 21562

Dang! What does the front of your LR4 look like? Glad everyone is ok. You thinking of getting another LR?

ARMSF

Reaction score
Glad you and the fam are ok!
Noticed this weekend en route to buy a bike rack for our trailer hitch that our LR4 we bought in 2017 does not have one. If you're selling yours lemme know!

mmbirtcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed this weekend en route to buy a bike rack for our trailer hitch that our LR4 we bought in 2017 does not have one. If you're selling yours lemme know!
Beat me to it...

Buy it back and part it out if you have somewhere to put it and time to wrench parts off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut