Satellite Radio Missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinjon

Reaction score
I have a 2012 LR4 and for some reason my touch screen wont show me my Satellite Radio ??

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought it was standard on the Lux but optional on the other models

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2013 HSE Lux it was definitely a $750 option (and that didn't even include a Sirius subscription freebie...) but I'm not sure about earlier model years.

Clinjon

Reaction score
I worked just fine the first week I bought it and then l the sudden it was gone? I called sm and they said I still pay for it. So I have no idea how it's just gone?

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours vanished for a day as well, the orange "SAT" button just wasn't there. Next day it was back. No idea why this happened.

Try calling Sirius/XM and have them send a "refresh" signal to your LR4. Just make sure the LR4 is running with the radio on when they send it.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, what Paul said. I was trying to set up my trial, hung up, went back in the car and the 'button' wasn't there anymore. Called them back and they did whatever they do and it came back. Did they not say they could do anything about it when you called to ask them if you're still paying for it?

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more point - when you have them send the refresh signal, in addition to running with the radio on, make sure your LR4 is outside with a clear view of outer space and not in a garage.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo