Service Engine Soon Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brizhome

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the Emissions Maintenance Reminder module on a 2003 Land Rover Discovery? My Service Engine Soon light is on and I understand I may be able to simply reset this by inserting a pin in the module. I have looked behind the kick panel on the passenger side and under passenger seat and cannot find. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you read the reply I sent you from your PM you should now know you don't have a module and you do need to go get your codes read cause your engine or tranny is having a problem,

Biene Auguste

Reaction score
When the "Service Engine" light comes on in the dash, most of us just want to know how to make it go out. Yet that light is a source of help.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real simple, if the light comes on either the engine or tranny are having a problem and you can't wish it away. You have to get the codes read, fix the problem and then have someone with a scanner clear the codes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd