Should I bring a Discovery 4 TDV6 to the U.S.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be about 90 miles west of Mystic closer to NY than to RI.

I'll be working in Bethel and still not sure if we will live right there in Bethel/Danbury, closer to NYC in Wilton (short commute against traffic) or on the coast in Stamford, Norwalk or Fairfield.

Any LR dealer you recommend in CT?
Hello,

Ah yes, you will be a bit further south/west than I was in Mystic. I actually used to make the 1.5 hour (one way) commute to NYC and then worked in Stamford for a little while. Fairfield County, CT is really nice - but very expensive. Awesome school system!

I actually bought my first Land Rover at LR Milford and they were really good. There is also a nice dealership out in Canton called LR Farmington Valley, it is actually the best LR dealership in CT. I believe there are also a couple in Fairfield County, in Darien maybe? This is not surprising, it's a VERY wealthy county.

When are you moving?

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll start the job in May but will probably move with the family around July. I should be there for house hunting sometime in June.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM