Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior pic shows led flashlight I put in place of cigarette lighter (another forum member suggested this and I love it!)

Angled shot shows color of the car off a little...has a deep burnt orange undertone.

My first 3 choices were Galway Green, Stornaway Grey and Nara Bronze...and this is what I bought!

Your red LR4 is gorgeous. I have never seen it in red and I think it is beautiful! So classic and sporty. Nice choice!

johnnie

Reaction score
My New LR4

A few pictures of my new LR4 just after detailing it with Zymol HD Cleanse and Carbon Wax.

I purchased it new last month. I bought it "off the lot" as it had the almond interior, the HSE package and the Vision Assist option.

Though I originally wanted white, I really like the Nara Bronze. It seems a popular color.

Attachments

• DSC_0456.jpg
    DSC_0456.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC_0464.jpg
    DSC_0464.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0467.jpg
    DSC_0467.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 302

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I like all the colors and think the LR4 has a certain charm in each color.

What colors do you like since you are not into a few colors you mentioned?

Fuji White is probably top of the list. After that, Baltic Blue and Nara Bronze. I will say, though, that after Count Laszlo posted pics of his Izmir Blue LR4, that color might be my new #1. Alas, the LR4 is no longer offered in Izmir Blue, so it's basically a moot issue at this point.

Admittedly, I have never seen a Galway Green or Rimini Red LR4 in person (just pics).

Silver is silver, however. Standard rental car color. Me no like.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few pictures of my new LR4 just after detailing it with Zymol HD Cleanse and Carbon Wax.

I purchased it new last month. I bought it "off the lot" as it had the almond interior, the HSE package and the Vision Assist option.

Though I originally wanted white, I really like the Nara Bronze. It seems a popular color.
Looks great! I have the same color as you and I really like it. I get a lot of compliments on it. I originally wanted a different color, but like you, took delivery of one in stock. Wow great job detailing the truck!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuji White is probably top of the list. After that, Baltic Blue and Nara Bronze. I will say, though, that after Count Laszlo posted pics of his Izmir Blue LR4, that color might be my new #1. Alas, the LR4 is no longer offered in Izmir Blue, so it's basically a moot issue at this point.

Admittedly, I have never seen a Galway Green or Rimini Red LR4 in person (just pics).

Silver is silver, however. Standard rental car color. Me no like.
I agree.... I love the Izmir blue! I originally wanted Galway green, but ended up with Nara bronze. That's OK, I really love the color!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree.... I love the Izmir blue! I originally wanted Galway green, but ended up with Nara bronze. That's OK, I really love the color!

I haven't seen a color on the LR4 that I haven't liked. I went with white bc I really like it and it is easier to keep clean esp where I live. Nice pics! Keep them coming.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a color on the LR4 that I haven't liked. I went with white bc I really like it and it is easier to keep clean esp where I live. Nice pics! Keep them coming.
Hey baobay,

I really love the white myself. It was definitely one of my choices, but a good deal came up on the Nara Bronze and I went for it. I'll probably get the LR5 in white. Hahahaha!

I wonder when there will be an LR5?

-David

starrover

Reaction score
Looks great! I have a USB connector in my cigarette lighter but I want to replace it with a flashlight... Where did you get that LED flashlight? I never thought about getting that color, but it's really unique and looks great!

I ordered my LED flashlight from Amazon for $17.99:

Coast 7575 Rechargeable Flashlight Auto LED

It is an exact stainless color match for the interior trim. Fits perfectly into the cigarette lighter receptacle without having to use the included adapter. Plus it looks just like it was originally there - much better than the black plastic lighter!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my LED flashlight from Amazon for $17.99:

Coast 7575 Rechargeable Flashlight Auto LED

It is an exact stainless color match for the interior trim. Fits perfectly into the cigarette lighter receptacle without having to use the included adapter. Plus it looks just like it was originally there - much better than the black plastic lighter!
Thanks, starrover!

That's awesome! I am ordering one right now. It looks like it will fit perfect and matches the trim nicely. I appreciate your input!

Regards, David

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey baobay,

I really love the white myself. It was definitely one of my choices, but a good deal came up on the Nara Bronze and I went for it. I'll probably get the LR5 in white. Hahahaha!

I wonder when there will be an LR5?

-David

probably in about 5 years. I think it will look a lot like the Evoque but bigger and a little boxier maybe. Looking forward to when they come out with an LR5. I will probably also get white!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4