Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfh1987

Reaction score
Shuttle rack! 7 seats inside, 6 bikes on the back :)
631419c5d5e051446d8f12d6a1e1015c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Wow!

BikePilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow was my response. Do you have a picture of it loaded?

I don't but I'll try to remember to snap one next time it's loaded up. The bikes hang vertically. Super fast and easy loading/unloading and only the tires touch the rack. It's a Recon Rack, Gen 2, 6-bike model. Also reclines for easy tail gate/hatch access and has a built in bottle opener :)

Shay

Reaction score
I don't but I'll try to remember to snap one next time it's loaded up. The bikes hang vertically. Super fast and easy loading/unloading and only the tires touch the rack. It's a Recon Rack, Gen 2, 6-bike model. Also reclines for easy tail gate/hatch access and has a built in bottle opener :)

Haha, I am sold on the bottle opener.. Very cool setup. I don't have the need currently I need two more kids :argh: and I am getting one of those!

BikePilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, I am sold on the bottle opener.. Very cool setup. I don't have the need currently I need two more kids :argh: and I am getting one of those!

I've only got one kid riding so far, but it's really handy being able to tote friends, etc. Tomorrow we are riding with two other people so it'll be 4 bikes on the rack. Living in CO we get lots of friends flying in to visit and play.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a 4 bike Kuat, this seems like a far better way to go... The Kuat is like having a trailer on the back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick