Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matty Bumpo

Reaction score
New set of EVO Dakar wheels - gloss black with BFG KO2's (including full size spare). I plan on removing the white vinyl lettering on the wheels but haven't had a chance yet and i've ordered fake black gloss LR center caps that'll match better. This is stock height and no rubbing. Also, can run in access mode with no rubbing. View attachment 10624 View attachment 10625 View attachment 10626

Hi Edward, this looks great. Can I ask if you used the Johnson rods to lift? or does this go on stock with no rubbing? can I ask what tire sizes you used?

spodie

Reaction score
Does anyone recognize this wheel manufacture/model?
IMG_2463.jpg

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score

wthammett

Reaction score
IMG_0813.jpg
Nice rides all, I tend to like the white LR4's with black wheels personally and is it me or are there a lot of Stornaway Grey models out there?

This is my 2011 HSE LUX located here in Southern California. 183,000 miles and although I was going to give her up the wife and I said screw it, lets keep rolling her so just did the brakes again and a new set of Bridgestone's - good luck to all of you out there.
IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

Snag_Devil

Reaction score
I've been lurking for quite some time and appreciate the knowledge here. Figure it's time to share my set.

I've always admired Land Rovers, but the LR4 was my first. We got it about a year ago. I love it, but don't love 14 mpg for my daily commute. Got a Gobi rack on order.

Hence, the TD6 RRS next to it (28 mpg).

If the LR4 came in TD6 and had car play, it'd be perfect.

IMG_6989.jpg

Thanks for a great forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72