Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

to8nbeyond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're posting Nara Bronze shots. ;)

Spent more time lately in Photoshop than offroad. (sadly)

LR4Compact.jpg

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Land Rover Experience in Asheville last month

Can’t beat the look and function of the Prospeed low profile rack. That’s on my wishlist. I also like that the fairing is free of any logos or branding.

I know several LR owners from the Instagram Land Rover community who were at this event and go to the LRE there frequently. I’ve been to the Manchester VT location and Asheville is also on my list.

lvl112

Reaction score
Can’t beat the look and function of the Prospeed low profile rack. That’s on my wishlist. I also like that the fairing is free of any logos or branding.

I know several LR owners from the Instagram Land Rover community who were at this event and go to the LRE there frequently. I’ve been to the Manchester VT location and Asheville is also on my list.

i think it's the best looking of the bunch as well. the only downside is the mounting points for accessories is limited since it doesn't have many crossbars to utilize and you can't move around bolts like a t slot. i used these https://www.gziladesigns.com/products/recovery-board-mounting-clamps to mount the maxtrax on the side but ended up moving them up on the roof.

I'll definitely go again later this fall. The goal is to tackle Uwharrie with proper slider, wheels, under carriage protection.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it's the best looking of the bunch as well. the only downside is the mounting points for accessories is limited since it doesn't have many crossbars to utilize and you can't move around bolts like a t slot. i used these https://www.gziladesigns.com/products/recovery-board-mounting-clamps to mount the maxtrax on the side but ended up moving them up on the roof.

I'll definitely go again later this fall. The goal is to tackle Uwharrie with proper slider, wheels, under carriage protection.

I originally started with the Prospeed rack flooring, but ended up ditching it in favor of using waffle boards from OK offroad as my flooring. They are about 1.5 inches tall, but are stout enough to be used as legitimate bridging/sand ladders. They are also perforated and stiff enough to be used to mount other things to them using whatever hardware suits.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I am running the Front Runner. It is OK, I would explore other options as well before getting this one. The price was nice but the installation was less than straightforward. I also heard they rust prematurely although mine is still good.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA