Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDave

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed this post for the LR4s before now, so I figured I'd add mine to the list of pics. I've had my LR4 HSE Lux for a little over a year now and couldn't imagine driving anything else! I've had it on some pretty awesome trails, but have yet to take any great pics, so that'll be another reason to take to the trails to take some so I can post them here!

I put the 22's on it after I bought it and use them for highway only. I kept the factory 19" wheels for the fun stuff!

Attachments

• LR4-3.jpeg
    LR4-3.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 139
  • LR4-2.jpeg
    LR4-2.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 129
  • LR4-1.jpeg
    LR4-1.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 140

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hadn't noticed this post for the LR4s before now, so I figured I'd add mine to the list of pics. I've had my LR4 HSE Lux for a little over a year now and couldn't imagine driving anything else! I've had it on some pretty awesome trails, but have yet to take any great pics, so that'll be another reason to take to the trails to take some so I can post them here!

I put the 22's on it after I bought it and use them for highway only. I kept the factory 19" wheels for the fun stuff!

Great photos! Can't wait to see some photos from the trails. I sometimes post photos of off-roading, but I am just not good at getting awesome shots. We post all sorts of photos here - from off-roading to accessories.

TheDave

Reaction score
Great photos! Can't wait to see some photos from the trails. I sometimes post photos of off-roading, but I am just not good at getting awesome shots. We post all sorts of photos here - from off-roading to accessories.

Thanks! I've been reading through this entire post and there are some really beautiful trucks here. I can't wait to see some more new pics from others. I'll take a couple pics of the interior someday soon to show off some interior goodies, too.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been reading through this entire post and there are some really beautiful trucks here. I can't wait to see some more new pics from others. I'll take a couple pics of the interior someday soon to show off some interior goodies, too.
Looking forward to it!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think they would hold weight? I need something that could hold a roof top tent.
The bars are rated to hold 165 pounds, so you would probably want to have your tent directly on the floor of your roof rack.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice LR4!

Also- Some of us are on Instagram if you want to see more photos. I know David (Finlayforprez) and Axel (AxelR) occasionally post some great LR4 shots. PM me for my username if you're interested.

Last edited:

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got our new 2013 LR4 yesterday:

IMG_0024.jpg

Corris Gray with Almond/Arabica interior and Black Lacquer trim. The black trim looks incredible. I'll take some shots of the inside and share.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent a long weekend in the Rio Grande National Forest last week, and here are just a few fun pics:

LR4RioGrande2_zps497bbbfa.jpg

LR4RioGrande1_zps36e4519b.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM