Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! We did think about it... The traffic on that trail is pretty non-stop however (especially during weekends), between hordes of private vehicles and the endless stream of Pink Jeep tours, and they all go in one direction - downhill. To attempt the staircase uphill you'd have to either show up at ungodly hours when nobody's around, or risk blocking traffic in a major way.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good pics, Umberto. Makes me want to get back to Sedona soon. Maybe his winter. Last year my wife convinced me to hike Broken Arrow. Next time around its my turn and we'll drive it. There are 2-3 other trails I want to do in that area as well.

MST

Reaction score
Nice vid Umberto. I was just on Broken Arrow last week but unfortunately in a Pink Jeep! I would much rather have been in my LR4 but I live on the East Coast - maybe when I can do a cross country trip....

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Boaz! Long time no talk, I was hoping you might pop up at the WNLRR in Sedona a couple of weeks ago and we would get to shake hands again after you abandoned us here in SoCal so many years ago... :biggrin:

Anyway, the Johnson Rods guy had a deal on Compos a few weeks ago, not sure if his offer is still going but the price was decent compared to what I paid a few years ago ($2K for a set of 5, give or take) and to the current price from Compomotive's authorized dealer for the US, Lucky8. Here is the link to the deal: http://johnsonrods.com/johnson_rods_3_007.htm

Thanks Umberto! I have the Johnson Rods already, and will check out this deal on the wheels. Wish I could have met up with you in Sedona. Let me know the next time. I've got the LR4 now. It would be fun to wheel with you again sometime. Take care.
:driver:

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I snapped a few cool photos. November and December will be months in which I am hitting the trails hard, so hope to post some actual action shots out in the wilderness and mountains.

Man, You got one of the coolest rigs!

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sydney, Engineer, San Juan Mountains.

CTZyzTn.jpg

3dWz49C.jpg

gwrLn6m.jpg
lXGGiyu.jpg

Awesome!

Ive done a bit of rolling around in the San Juans..

Stealther

Reaction score
New to me!

Just bought this 2013 CPO LR4 HSE LUX. 24k miles with Vision Assist, Black Pack 2 and HD package.

It was between a 2013 MB GL450, a new Grand Cherokee Summit and the LR4. I was having a hard time finding a LR4 with the HD Package and had pretty much given up when this one showed up in my search results and was even in the interior color scheme (black lacquer/ivory) I wanted!

Looking forward to taking this on a few trails with a friend of mine who has a 4Runner but might need to switch the wheels and/or tires first. Currently running factory 20s with Hankook HP2's.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    537.7 KB · Views: 131

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV