Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get your car aligned after the gap tool lift? Driving it lifted all the time without an alignment would correspond with extra wear on the outer edge of the tires.
Yes I did and I used the tight tolerance mode but i think they did a ****** job, I’m going to take it to another shop but I tend to notice my wheels tend to go Into positive camber when I turn even at low speed. However I’ve had the suspension and all bushings and ball joints looked at multiple times and everything looks good. Still a mystery to me.

Shredahead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Frontrunner changed the materials....their website says the ladder is made out of 304 stainless steel, electroplated and powder coated so I wouldn't think it would rust so badly. The other ladder I'm considering is from Voyager. It has a good price point of $249.

View attachment 11634
Wish they would sell that tire carrier in the US!

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What spare tire carrier is that? How was the install?
It's the rijidij tire carrier. Install took about two hours. You do have to cut about six holes in the stock bumper cover, and use and angle grinder to remove a portion of the passenger side's rear bumper support.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut