Siberian Silver Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this color in person? If so, what did you think? Spectacular? So, so?

From pictures, it seems like a very light blue, perhaps lighter than Izmir Blue is, but I know the colors on a computer won't do the true color any justice.

Thanks for any input.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this color in person? If so, what did you think? Spectacular? So, so?

From pictures, it seems like a very light blue, perhaps lighter than Izmir Blue is, but I know the colors on a computer won't do the true color any justice.

Thanks for any input.
I saw a Siberian silver LR4 at the dealership and it was actually really nice looking! It definitely had a bluish tint to it, similar to the Izmir blue, just lighter. It's definitely not a traditional silver color. Very nice!

LR4Austin

Reaction score
I just saw a LR4 Siberian Silver on the dealer's showroom and it looked great. It is lighter than the Izmir blue and more blue than silver color. Great looking truck.

cjbsubsea1

Reaction score
Stunning colour

I was interested in an Izmir blue LR4, but the car was sold, when I went just to check what they had, they had a Siberian Silver, little lighter than the Izmir, but just as unique and stunning on the vehicle, so I bought it, well impressed with it......

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was interested in an Izmir blue LR4, but the car was sold, when I went just to check what they had, they had a Siberian Silver, little lighter than the Izmir, but just as unique and stunning on the vehicle, so I bought it, well impressed with it......

Pictures please!

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really wish I had an LR4 so I could be part of the fraternity of dissappearing navigation screens and audio systems; mysterious creaks and noises; unexplained engine stalls; unexplained ignition failures; unexplained dash lights and other warning signals; and messageboard celebrations following 3,000 consecutive miles of failure free driving. Sounds like a great club.

I guess the color would be the deal beaker...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635