site issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dronedog

finally, this site is showing the posts vertically instead of horizontal.
but now the threads go off the screen and i still have to go left and right to read all of them. is there a way i can make the threads fit on my screen?

Thanks
the dog

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
SAM the site owner has been working on some things lately.... please be patient an I am sure he will get things to work.

I also know if you use Firefox as a browser there are other little issues as well that he is working on.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. Are you still having issues? I have tried to fix any erroneous code. Thanks!

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having issues with Firefox. After I post, it seems the page tries to load forever. If I stop the page, the click back in the address bar and hit enter, it corrects itself. Reload doesn't seem to work. Thanks!

J.D.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Firefox has issues with this version on the forum software... Since Sam no longer owns the site, I am not sure if it will get and upgrade or not. I normally open each thread I want to touch in a separate tab with Firefox, so when I Am done I just close that tab.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9