Spare tire low pressure warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozambique

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got the spare tire low pressure warning and checked the pressure. It was 40psi vs. 60psi. Pumped it up, but annoying warning remains (havent rechecked to see if it has deflated again mind you). Is there a way to disable this with the IID tool?

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you can disable the tpms on the spare with the iid tool. You can also disable the tpms globally.

Mozambique

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I found the TPMS on the IID. However it was set up as 'no TPMS' for the spare tire.........so how / why am I getting the sodding low pressure warning I wonder??

pantalones

Reaction score
Same here, I replaced my donut spare with a full size and have been unable to find a way to prevent that alarm from showing during startup. I believe the full size spare was part of the HD package, so not sure if it requires some ECU flash that only the dealer can do, but I would love to find a solution to this, if anyone has one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72