superlocking?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mwillems

Hi all,

the manual is contradictory on superlocking:
- press key once or press key twice?
- should red LED indicator flash twice or three times, the first few seconds?

Any ideas?
MW

D

discomike

If your super lock is like the Disco's, you press the button twice.
Mike J.

S

simonharper

Superlocking

Press once for Superlocking and twice to disable the interior alarm (in case you leave an animal or kids in the car).

Superlocking will flash alarm LED 3 times.

My TDV6 S seems to work as the manual suggests.

-s

M

mwillems

It always flashes twice, whether I press once or twice.

S

simonharper

I thought that too... then I noticed the first direction indicator light flash was when I pressed the lock button on the remote. So it flashes 3 times for me. The LED on the dash flashes 3 times rapidly for 10 secs when Superlocked.

M

mwillems

But odd.. mydash LED flashes twice for 10 sec, whether I press once or twice. I'll experiment some more.

F

fbaer

Based on what the manual says, that if you superlock you wont be able to open the doors from the inside. I have not figured out how to do that yet, am i doing something wrong?

C

campbell

simonharper said:
Press once for Superlocking and twice to disable the interior alarm (in case you leave an animal or kids in the car).

Superlocking will flash alarm LED 3 times.

My TDV6 S seems to work as the manual suggests.

-s

Is this the same on the D2? I frequently have the dog with me and instead of using the key to lock the doors, I would like to use the key fob.

S

simonharper

press for the second time within 3 secs for no interior space sensors. also allows doors to be opened from the inside.

LED flashes twice to show status.

Or... train your dog to press the dash lock button ;-)

C

campbell

simonharper said:
press for the second time within 3 secs for no interior space sensors. also allows doors to be opened from the inside.

LED flashes twice to show status.

Or... train your dog to press the dash lock button ;-)

LOL!!!
Thanks Simon...

She's still trying to get the whole roll over thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112