**** swich?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

billionaireboy

i have a 95 range se and it wont turn over. everything lights up and everything but the car doesnt start. i have just replaced the battery so everything is reset. can anybody tell me why my truck wont start? i just purchased from someone so dont know anything about it. i am assuming its some sort of security feature. the key pad does not work either. does that have anything to do with it as well? any help would be greatly appreciated.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Key Pad? When you say it will not turn over, do you mean nothing happens, or the engine attempts to start, but doesn't.

Did you ask the person you bought it from if they had any issues?

B

billionaireboy

killswitch

yeah i got it from a place that does repos. they didnt know anything about it. when i put the key in, all the lights come on and everything is unset( because i pu tin a new battery) when i turn the ignition nothing happens. i get one click, like a relay and thats it. does my broken ass keypad have anything to do with it? if not than what do i need to do? i think it might be the sarter but i cant locate the bastard to tap it.

B

billionaireboy

the keypad as in, the key and remoe. the buttons are gone. does it just turn the alarm on and off.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Could very well be the alarm is set...or just having issues...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM