T4 90$$$ at dealer (need advice)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiscoCoveII

Reaction score
I'm trying to find somewhere that will not charge me to read the codes off my 2000 discovery II because i have the 3 amigos going on right now, she drives fine but of course my TC ABS and DH doesnt work, also i have read chongos post on this issue and it was very informative, i was curious if the i could get the codes to tell me what is exactly wrong with it with out spending 90 $$ at the land rover "stealer", i also noticed my rover doesnt have a B-124 campagin sticker by the radiator so maybe the WABCO cap???

i went to autozone the other day and also got a P0505 code for the Idle control system malfunction, ( i have no idea where that one came from) the disco idles around 1 when she starts but after it sits for about a minutes it goes down to 800 or so,

any advice would be much appreciated.

2000 D2 80,000 miles.

LR_TANK

Reaction score
i had a similar problem with my 96 disco that it wouldnt come down from 1000+ rpms after a good while of driving. i found out that it was my battery, i dont know what it had to do with that, but i replace the battery and it fixed the problem, you should take your battery to autozone and ask them if they can test it to see if it still works.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM