Tha REAL answer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover junkie

Reaction score
I don't want to sound condescending but the answer to high gas prices is not in driving easy or messing with your vehicle, the answer is in the voting booth! Vote that communistic freak out of the white house and all his tax ******* liberal environmental terrorist buddies out of congress and that might fix the problem. Check your facts, the federal government has ran off 7 oil rigs in the gulf in the past 6 months, shut down a refinery in Texas because of a stupid lizard that lived there, denied Shell the permit to drill off the coast of Alaska 2 weeks ago, and just informed the oil refineries last week that they would lose their subsidies and tax breaks this year. China, India, and brazil all have oil rigs in the gulf but American companies cannot drill there. We are giving brazil 4 billion dollars a year to fund their oil explorations but spending twice that to prevent it in the US. Obama promised us $6 gas 2 years ago but no one listened and voted for him anyway so if your one of those, quit complaining, he's doing what he said (that's a first). I'm spending $150 a week in gas but I'm gonna keep burning the gas and destroy the environment (if it was possible) just so I can see all those puny little liberals get their ******* in a ***! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember paying $4 a gallon while Bush was in the White House, but I applaud your zeal.

Rover junkie

Reaction score
Me too. With a democrat majority in both houses of congress! I'm not a big fan of Bush anyway.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gas is high because China and India is using more, the Middle East is a mess and hedge funds are playing with futures options like never before. Politics has nothing to do with it except for the fact that Bush made a mess of Iraq and destabilized the entire region. The future of the MidEast looks a lot better with reform in Egypt, but we're going to go through a lot of uncertainty in that area. Get used to high gas until that mess settles down (which may not be anytime soon).

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jptruck is right on, Rover ****** comes off like a hot-head.

Let's get back to LR3 discussions. Politics will only lead to trobule.

merrion13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble Rover ******, but whether democrats or republicans are in office, we are still talking about a commodity that is traded globally. As such, its pricing will be subject to supply & demand as well as futures like jptruck states, irrespective of who is sitting in the oval office and congress. We don't and can't dictate the pricing of that commodity. So I guess the real solution for you would be to find a different vehicle; what do you do that requires you to spend $150/week in gas?

BBLR3

Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble Rover ******, but whether democrats or republicans are in office, we are still talking about a commodity that is traded globally. As such, its pricing will be subject to supply & demand as well as futures like jptruck states, irrespective of who is sitting in the oval office and congress. We don't and can't dictate the pricing of that commodity. So I guess the real solution for you would be to find a different vehicle; what do you do that requires you to spend $150/week in gas?

Why is it so hard for people not to understand this?

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves. "If" the US were allowed to "Drill Baby drill", the cost of exploration, mobilization and logistics would not decrease the cost of a gallon for a very long time. In fact, there would almost certainly be an increase in pricing which would be sold to us, the American Public, as a cost of independence! What an opportunity for the next corrupt political regime that inhabits our Congress to form a platform around. Also, what incentive does the Petroleum Industry have to provide us with lower fuel prices? We already pay "X". They know we will continue to pay "X" whether it's from the Saudi's, the Russians or the US. No President or his or her Party can make a difference on a Global Product. Sad facts.

This thread needs boobs.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boobies-ifnotfunny.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo