The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Video Paul. That trail was on our list for earlier this year, but it ended up being bumped. I understand that's the most challenging part of he trail?

J.D.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck on the beach with my dad and his P38 while we we're up here in LI, NY :biggrin:

LR3Beachsmallversion.jpg

LR3p38beachSmallversion.jpg

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it was a great time. And even with all those new model Rovers, we didn't have a single problem (aside from a couple of flat tires) over 4 days and 300 trail miles! We did bring a bunch of spares (suspension compressor, various sensors, etc.), just in case though...

That trail was on our list for earlier this year, but it ended up being bumped. I understand that's the most challenging part of he trail?

ABSOLUTELY. Most of the Kokopelli is comprised of dirt/gravel roads, with some rocky stuff mixed in. We didn't run the entire Kokopelli (exited at Onion Creek Rd. to save some time), but Rose Garden Hill was certainly the most difficult obstacle that we came across. Some of the ledges were 2-3 feet in height, and it took us about 2 hours to get all 5 trucks down that quarter mile long hill (without any damage).

-Paul

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck on the beach with my dad and his P38 while we we're up here in LI, NY :biggrin:[/IMG]

Where do you go to drive on the beach in LI? Have friends up there that we visit occasionally, and would like to fit this in on the next visit.

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this you off road? *****! Hope you brought the proper recovery gear ;).

That's awesome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimitricourmousis