The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geo, The trans skid from Tactical rovers looks like a pretty good price. www.tacticalrovers.com

Engine skid there are plenty of options, mantec, d44, etc.

Rock sliders - tactical rovers, RoverSpecialties and Voyager Rack

Last edited:

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ralph - great video! Been a few years since I've hit that trail! Has changed some. That last obstacle at 11:29 used to be pretty tough. I had heard it was smoothed out :(. That's a huge group! Looking for snow? try Mt. Baldy...

This is my cousin breaking trail chained up on 35's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxBVVErMruk

I had broken trail to this point, but couldn't get thru the drift without chains. (not in the LR3 tho..LOL)

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that on the Mt Baldy trail...near the open field. I was up there in LR3 about a month ago playing around in the snow.

Ralph

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that on the Mt Baldy trail...near the open field. I was up there in LR3 about a month ago playing around in the snow.

Ralph

Where the XJ is breaking trail is well past Frosty Park and just short of Deer Park. The first park as you head up Mt. Baldy is Frosty Park.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fresh pics from today's outing with the family. We headed out to Nederland, via Boulder Canyon Rd. No trail running today, just sight seeing. I had the wheel and tire project for the 3 wrapped up a couple weeks ago. the wheels were powder coated by Roadrunner Fabrication here in N. Denver. The color is Tungsten Metallic Grey. Of course a set of Zeon LTZ's.

IMAG0744-1.jpg

IMAG0745-1.jpg

IMAG0736-1-1.jpg

IMAG0734-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A rare one of the pair together.

IMAG0724-1.jpg

Last edited:

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I wish I could have found a white LR3 within my price range. Still love my blue one though. Cheers.

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful rig EIGHTLUG! Where did you get the black rims?

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The wheels were used. I found them online. I had the wheels sand blasted and powder coated by a fab shop here in Denver. The color is Tungsten Metallic Grey. I'll snap a better pic of it with my digital cam and get it on here.

(added pic)

IMAG0758.jpg

Last edited:

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool! Does the paint come off during off-roading or curb scraping? Easy to maintain? Wonder if you can powder coat the lugs too?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi