The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out so far. Unfortunately, living in Pittsburgh now, I don't have as many opportunities to get out with the truck as I did living in Denver (it's a combination of too few places to go, and way too much time spent working). I do, however, have a considerably better job here (pay-wise, at least) which allows me to buy more cool stuff for the LR3! Hopefully I'll get more chances to use everything in the future.

If anybody has any suggestions for places to go near me, I'm all for it. I grew up in this area, but exploring the outdoors wasn't a priority for me when I was younger. I'm also open to anything within, say, a days drive of here. I know about Rausch Creek, but I'm not really into the whole "pay a day fee, and go muddin' with those dudes in the j**ps" vibe.

Paul

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough to beat Colorado for wheeling opportunities. Pretty much the most beautiful place in America when it comes to that...
DSC_0710.jpg

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the name as it was an unplanned trail that day, but it was on the South side of the road on the way up to Independence Pass from the Leadville side. It was one of the most beautiful days of the trip. If I recall, there was a lot of bear **** up there too... it was pretty remote.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boaz,

That looks like it might be Halfmoon Gulch...I believe this is the same water crossing, looking the opposite direction:

DSC_0099.jpg

Seem right?

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so, you would have seen this at the end of the trail: (champion Mill)
800px-ChampionMill.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi