The time has come to move on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The time has come to move on. After 7 years and over 91,000 miles, our 2005 LR3 was traded today. Decided to downsize, and purchased a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Premium for my wife to drive.

As one of the early LR3 owners, this has been a long journey. It has provided safe transport to 9 States, 2 Canadian provinces, and the District of Columbia. Always got us there without incident or driver fatigue. This LR3 also did have offroad experiences, though not as frequent and I would have liked. Managed 41K miles beyond the original warranty, and without any major issues other than the usual wear/tear items.

Wishing all current LR3/LR4 owners well. Go Beyond!

As a side note, I have accumulated a substantial number of LR accessories along the way, which are now available here in the marketplace. Tried to price everything at 50% or below original cost.

Cheers!
John

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you leave the LR3 fold, Jon...if it wasn't for the spare Goodyear HP you sold me I wouldn't have met my wife! Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy your (wife's) Evoque!

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you leave the LR3 fold, Jon...if it wasn't for the spare Goodyear HP you sold me I wouldn't have met my wife! Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy your (wife's) Evoque!
Thanks Erek. It is a bittersweet moment for sure, but at least we are staying in the LR family.

I may be back when the new Defender is released.

Last edited:

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Jack. Appreciate all you contributed to this forum. Your input will be missed!

DD

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want pics of the Evoque!!!

Anyway, enjoy it!!! Those look pretty cool!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72