three amigos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bloody red

Reaction score
All right folks, all I did was make a shirt left turn into a parking space,and while I was turning all three lights came on. How about a little help?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be many things from an ABS sensor to the ABS modulator has gone bad.

Normally I have found that it is the ABS modulator needed a good ground. Oddly enough Chevy had the same issue and even put out a Tech bulletin on it.

bloody red

Reaction score
Joey, Thanks for the grounding hint will try that first.Found lots of good info in posts.Best one on three amigo fix is from Land Rover club V.I.Seems as though those guys without a Rover garage nearby know how to make things work.Thanks again. john

mydar

Reaction score
i did not understand the post it is not clear to me.

2yellowlabs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy an inexpensive OBDII reader and clear the code, bet it doesn't come back.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't clear ABS codes with on OBDII reader, at least not a cheap one.

bloody red

Reaction score
I know that my obd scanner won't pick up or reset the three amigo's but since we are all learning,especially me,tell me the brand and model that works for you. I beleive that greg 409 also had a reset by jumpering the Obd 5 to 15.read it before you try. personally I"m afraid i'd mess up and wipe out the computer.I need some younger eyes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo