tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonylowson

Reaction score
Its time for a new set of tires for my d2,but i cant find any good A/T's that fit..
I was hoping for BFG's or nitto's,but i dont think they have the size i need,
what do you guys have on your disco's?

98GRDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my 98' Disco 1; I have Bridgestone Dueler AT 255/70R16 I have minor rubbing issue though but I think D2 can have wider tires then the D1

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
What size tire are you looking for? That will be the big issue.

dmogie

Reaction score
I just bought 4 18 inch NITTOs for my 2001 Discovery II at the discounttiredirect store on eBAY. $490 total- that was $200 less than ANY other store, online or local! Delivered to my front door in just 2 days, the shippping was FREE. Local mounting, balancing and a 4 wheel alignment was $99.

dcreekmore

Reaction score
I have BFG All terrain 255/70 R16 on my 00' dico and love them. I have not had any rubbing issues. This is a great tire, and highly recomend. Do be prepared to pay though. They are not cheap, but I believe you get what you pay for. I would suggest you shop every place you can think of and the internet to get the best price. Remember that if you find a better price you may be able to take it to the shop you prefer and they will sometimes match it. Good Luck!

Robert Page

Reaction score
Just put 265/65R18 Load Range E, BFG AT/KOs on my 05. Looks really good, same mpg, a little stiffer ride, and a small amount of noise. The negatives are far outweighed by the positives. Also did the spare and put it back in the under body storage. If I get the expected 70k plus miles, I'll use them again in 2 years!!

No rubbing in any mode or under any conditions I have seen. I have pushed the limits in normal, extended, and super extended modes.

Myounger

Reaction score
Try discounttire.com ; They are usually cheaper than tirerack and generally have the same selection.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak