TRADE my smoked tail lights for your stocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colleyt

Reaction score
I didnt end up liking the smoked tail lights as much as I thought. I live in LA and am willing to swap my tail lights with your stocks. I also am willing to give up the smoked side marker signals. I will drive to you and can swap them out in 5 min. If you have a black or navy LR3 they will look great. Send me an email, [email protected].
IMG00323.jpg

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt end up liking the smoked tail lights as much as I thought. I live in LA and am willing to swap my tail lights with your stocks. I also am willing to give up the smoked side marker signals. I will drive to you and can swap them out in 5 min. If you have a black or navy LR3 they will look great. Send me an email, [email protected].
IMG00323.jpg
I am in Hollywood:hello:

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And when you're ready to get rid of your 'smoked' rims, let me know...Love em!

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good post. I love the look of black wheels, especially on a silver LR3. However, my wife is not as big of a fan :biggrin:

-Rich

Hey Rich ,
Just tell her the wheels will look clean even when they are not.

Cheers J.T.

colleyt

Reaction score
yea I had mine painted for that exact reason. i had them un mounted then taken to a body shop. my body guy swore they would chip when re mounted but they didnt. it really is the way to go. already scraped mine on a rock and they touched up perfect.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn it, if I was not on the other coast I would have swapped em with u....

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am willing to ship my tailights and side markers to you. i can live without mine for a week or two because i have other cars i can drive. so if you're interested message me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge