Traxide Dual Battery Trouble Shooting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone had issues with their traxide system? i installed mine a couple weeks ago and it worked flawlessly to run my ARB fridge. however, this morning i was loading up the truck before heading out and noticed that the green light that is normally "on" or flashing was not lit up at all. i also can't get my multi meter to pick up a reading from the terminals on the SC80-LR unit. i thought i'd see if anyone else has had issues before i open the thing up. i emailed tim from traxide but given the time differences between the US and Australia, thought i'd check here too. thanks!

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no issues with mine...

What prompted you to open the battery compartment to check? Or do you have the unit mounted someplace else?

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up disconnecting everything and wiped down all the terminals. After connecting it back up everything worked just fine. Something must have just loosened. I was Initially worried that something happened with the unit itself. Thanks for the advice guys. BTW this really is a slick setup.

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Traxide setup has been great, no problems. I do notice one reoccuring item however. I mostly drive just short distances on a regular basis. Many times I have checked under the hood/battery cover to find the Traxide blinking red, which means that the voltage was low enough in the main battery to trigger the Traxide to stop pulling from it. If I charge the batteries is does not do this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99