Turning off DSC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I press the DSC button on my 2014 LR4 shouldn't I get an indication that it is either On or Off? I don't see any indicator.

(I have read that turning DSC off will disable Towing Stability Assist which may be having issues with my Andersen anti-sway hitch - which I just installed yesterday and did not yield the result I was expecting.)

mpinco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 LR4

Depressing DSC button turns it off. No lights on button, chime notification, light/symbol on right side of tach, notification box that DSC is off on center info center.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you need to hold the button a second or two for it to disable the DSC system (for obvious safety reasons). As the previous poster said, once it is disabled you will get a light and notification on the dash.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you need to hold the button a second or two for it to disable the DSC system (for obvious safety reasons). As the previous poster said, once it is disabled you will get a light and notification on the dash.

Yep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM