Update for the Owners of this Beautiful Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the updates, Lexman. I am just across the river from you in NJ and go to Prestige LR. They always offer loaners right off the bat if you tell them you aren't staying for the service, or if the service is going to take a few days. I hope your water issue gets taken care of.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the updates, Lexman. I am just across the river from you in NJ and go to Prestige LR. They always offer loaners right off the bat if you tell them you aren't staying for the service, or if the service is going to take a few days. I hope your water issue gets taken care of.
Thanks ycharlie. It did get fixed but what a story. I can not make this up. They held my beast for 4 days and the service guy called me to say that it would cost me $1.230 to fix this issue as they had to remove the entire headliner to replace the drainage system. I calmly told him that I am not even thinking about spending $0.01 on this repair as I felt that 14 months ago after 3 incidents of repair, your shop did not repair it properly. He stood his ground and wanted to get his manager involved which we all know is a "good cop bad cop" routine and they were going to both end with the same result of making me pay. I politely refused speaking to his manager and I told him I would call Corporate instead.

On Friday I called and I spoke to their customer service department and the help and communication was flawless. Within 72hrs I had a full clear resolution which ended me getting billed ZERO on this repair. They held my beast for a total of 9 days to do it but so far so good. Morale to the story is always take it to the top when you feel you are getting railroaded. The entire service department works together no matter what. Also I am not the only one with this issue. If it happens to you, become keenly aware and make them replace the entire system. Not just one tube. This is a gremlin in these beasts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM