Upper fuse box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks
Fuse 64 15A behind the glove box powers the audio module and touch screen.
If there's no power at fuse 64, check F18 50A in the under hood fuse box.

There are five modules on the fiber optic network. All in series. If you have the rear seat entertainment screens and blue tooth, there would be two more modules for those.
1) Audio head unit
2) Touch screen display
3) Amplifier module
4) Module tuner - SAT receiver
5) Module-Portable audio

Each module should have red light on in the fiber optic connector. The red light stays on for a minute or so when the ignition is turned on.

Lr4KP

Reaction score
I have checked everything except the head unit. When you say head unit are you speaking of the cd player that is right under the display screen?

Lr4KP

Reaction score
I checked everything yesterday and then noticed last night the auxiliary power outlet/cigar lighter on the passenger/right side at the shifter wasn’t working. I found 2 20a fuses blown and replaced those. My aux power is back working but still no screen

Lr4KP

Reaction score
Just to document for anyone that has this trouble the cd player was the problem. The screen was good but the cd player where you actually load the cd’s is what sends power to the relay to open and send power to the fuses.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM