Water leak after heavy rain in passenger footwell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

p-dawger

Reaction score
It seems there are two different issues....the hole sunroof drains clogged issue I have had on my Disco II - but this is the LR4 with 25k miles on it and 1.5 years old parked in a garage - doubtful the drains are clogged with anything.

I can't get the full write up of the TSB - anyone have that - it is cutoff, usually they detail the procesdure for repair etc in detail.

And no they don't apply TSB's automatically - as some cars have issues and some don't

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had water pool in the passanger footwell several time, and they always tell me its the drain tubes clogging up.

This time that i took it in, they said the drain tubes were cracked and needed to be replaced (not under warranty) and $540.

Now im wondering if the cause is going to be from this TSB and not "cracked" drain tubes.

Inquiring now... turns out Factory warranty covers the drain tubes, but CPO does not ... kind of annoying.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through it and it was extremely annoying. Had to bring it in 3 times. Finally they had to replace my entire interior roof linings and the entire drainage system. Tried to charge me $2,000+ for it and i flipped. Took it right to Corporate Land Rover who got involved and fixed it for free. Keep fighting and you should not have to pay a dime. I believe I outline the story in my posts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72