Wet Driverside In LR3!!! Need Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your sunroof drains. Open your sunroof and look out from the inside. When your facing the front of car you should notice the little air dam, pops up when you open the sunroof, and underneath it you should notice a channel with small drain holes at each end. The left and right corner of the sunroof. Get an air hose and gently blow them out. What year is your LR3?

CarolinaTim

Reaction score
It's a 2006 V8. Hmmm, next to find an air hose. LOL. I have to look from standing inside the vehicle. I didn't notice any drain holes. Are they the size of a pen or pencil or am I looking for needle sized? It's night here now so I can't go play with it but I will look in the morning.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Yeah, 3 weeks ago i had water around puddling in the headliner around the rear dome light and down the sides near the floors. after 45k, they are finally backing up. However, the sun came out 30 minutes later and both areas dried up fast.. love the miami weather.

CarolinaTim

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the help. I used a low pressure air hose. Little tough getting the nozzle in there. It rained here for a couple of hours yesterday and I got in and the floor was dry!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM