Where does it go connected?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gabe

Reaction score
Okay do that, and make sure you get good quality bulbs and install them such that the filaments are vertical....and see how it goes. Wouldn't hurt to do a hard reset, either. If that doesn't work, I'd replace your Brake Switch next. Easy/cheap stuff first!
I found 2 burned bulbs in the taillights, and 1 small burned bulbs in the headlight. All 3 have been replaced, brake switch replaced and no luck. I read some codes again and got "front left wheel speed sensor circuit" which I also replaced both of them new about a week ago. Do they have to program to the LR3??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do think that the wheel speed sensors have to be calibrated. Do you have an IIDTool? If so, you can do the calibration with that.

Gnomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the wheel speed sensors need to be calibrated, I had a broken wire in one and spliced it together, it picked up right where it left off. Height sensors yes.

Dismus Obondo

Reaction score
"The brake wear sensor is Alex plugged in I found things one coming down the center of the truck before the spare tire..

"

This still looks like brake-wear sensor socket left there by a technician who did not want to collect trash, maybe.

Last edited:

Gabe

Reaction score
"The brake wear sensor is Alex plugged in I found things one coming down the center of the truck before the spare tire..

"

This still looks like brake-wear sensor socket left there by a technician who did not want to collect trash, maybe.
Yup you were right it was a old brake pad sens