Which wax?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

juice

I have always used NuFinish on my bmw - I liked the combination of ease of application, shine, and low price. When I applied NuFinish to my black LR3, I got swirl marks.

I've read on this forum that Zaino is a good wax. BMW recommends Zymol.

I'm curious what other LR owners use?

A

alindsay

I have used Klasse on all my vehicles - cars, trucks and plane. It's a multiple step kit but I really swear by the high gloss sealant.

It's expensive but a very little goes a long way. After the sealant is applied and then buffed off, you get a very slick surface and great protection.

Search the net for Klasse and lots of sites pop up.

I apply lots to the front grill area to make it easier to get bugs off and I think it helps protect against chips up front. It does take some buffing to completely get the shine but the result is great.

T

threeputt

Pinnacle Souveran. I get it from Classic Motoring Accessories (properautocare.com). It too is spendy but I have used it for a couple years and have found nothing to compare. Good people to deal with too.

steve c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zaino. Cheaper than the foo-foo ****, shines better and lasts a lot, lot longer.

Some European blacks will cloud with it though.

L

LR3_Magic

Zaino's Wax

Still waiting on my LR3 HSE7 ordered in December so can't talk about using Zaino's on a LR3. I do use it on my Audi TT and can say it is a great product to use and gives a superior shine. Since this is a system product, to get the full benefit, you need to follow the instructions. I highly recommend it. Just ordered more product from their website and got everything quickly with no problems.

T

texas911

Zaino for me to but not because of the shine (which isn't bad) but of longevity! For ultimate shine, you can't beat carnuba. But it doesn't last very long. For an SUV, Zaino is best.

S

seattym

what do you know, another roverite w/ a TT. I've got a '01 225 coupe.

cheers...

L

LR3_Magic

I have an '01 225 roadster. Really enjoy driving with the top down!

Still waiting on my LR3. Dealer said Land Rover "pipeline" shows delivery the week of July 17th. It is now July 13th and they still don't have an exact date on when to expect the vehicle. So much for living in the "computer age".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4