Winch AND brush guard??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

Freeflytim

Question- do I get the official LR winch setup whenever my LR3 comes in, or do I wait 6 months for something else better to come out from the aftermarket?? I don't think that the LR setup will do much in protecting the front end.

K

KTMLC8

That A-frame guard has a steel center which is encapsulated with rubber. It is beefy when you give it a hit. Just does not look like it. My only problem with the setup is the cost my dealer wants to charge over the listed retail price. Totally ridicoulus. I think it will be a long while before someone offers a winch setup for the LR3. But you never know. I intend to wait most of this year to see what pops up.

Wanted to add got 15.5 mpg. Not bad for only having 400 miles on the thing. Once the thing loosens up a bit it may get near that 18 mpg mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the Land Rover steel tube brush guard and winch? The only thing I don't like about the A frame guard is that it covers up the "Land Rover" emblem on the hood.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99