Windsheild leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like my front windshield seals might be leaking? I notice water on the floor and the headliner by the Sun visor is damp... anyone experienced this. Im sure it is still covered under warranty, but kinda of annoying...

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your LR4? I guess you would know if it was under warranty or not, but I'm assuming even if it is a 2010 it is - and yes, they would cover this. It may not be your windshield seal. There are members here who know everything about everything so I'm sure someone will chime in with some sort of clue.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a 2010 but under the CPO program from LR so it is def still under warranty.

Ill be calling the dealer tomorrow.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking it to the dealer on wed before i leave town.

Service lady was extremely nice, and said it might be from the sunroof or the light cover... who knows hopefully they can fix it! haha

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking it to the dealer on wed before i leave town.

Service lady was extremely nice, and said it might be from the sunroof or the light cover... who knows hopefully they can fix it! haha

Yay. I love warranty work... so much easier to deal with. These things happen though.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had water leaks in my 2010 3 times now. Been into service 3 times. They think they finally fixed it. Water pooled in the passenger foot area, above the pass visor and along the side roof above the pass side. They first said it was the drainage tubes on the roof of the vehicle and then they said it was the AC drainage tube. They had to replace the entire carpeting in the vehicle as well. Got it back last week and hopefully this 3 month issues is resolved. I STILL love my beast.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what was the 3rd issue? I have a feeling they will need to replace the headliner since it might get stained. Luckily i have the rubber mats and not much water got on the carpet. There was def a very damp spot by the passenger visor.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3rd issue was the same one. I should have said the 3rd "time". Very annoying. I thought they were going to have to replace the headliner as well because it did turn a darker shade but it cleared up. Maybe they cleaned it. Who knows. I just hope it is resolved.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3rd issue was the same one. I should have said the 3rd "time". Very annoying. I thought they were going to have to replace the headliner as well because it did turn a darker shade but it cleared up. Maybe they cleaned it. Who knows. I just hope it is resolved.

Yea there is just a little faint line where you can see the stain, im sure it can be cleaned up, Ill let them do that!

The lady was nice and marked down the stain and inspected the rest of the car. She was also please to hear that I am in no rush to have it back, but said she will get it in tomorrow. Ill be out of town and wont actually "need" the car till july 30ths when I get a license ... haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM