Woodgrain Dash, Steeing Wheel & Shift Knob ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

$250 for a shift knob. . . My wife would punish me greatly. Gosh, my Audi A6 OEM wood knob was only $158. . . I love the wood look. . .but maybe I'll put in wood floors in my office or bedroom for the same price as the full wood set up in the LR3. . . Yikes, bummer.

L

LR34Me

My thoughts exactly. I too am an accessory hound but it seems like toys for this vehicle are awfully expensive.

M

Matt_Grim2

Yeah but to me as long as it looks good it is worht the cash... I just dropped $3,600.00 for the woodgrain kit for my 06 LR3 HSE... You think that is alot, i have a friend who got a $17,000 woodgrain kit for his 760Li... It was expensive but it looks amazing...

S

schafari

This reminds me of a recent campfire talk. Would your rather be married for life to an amazingly beautiful woman with less of a personality, or a typically attractive woman, with a stellar personality. . . I'll take the personsality laden woman. I can't buy into the "as long as it looks good its worth it. . ."

Ha.

M

Matt_Grim2

schafari said:
This reminds me of a recent campfire talk. Would your rather be married for life to an amazingly beautiful woman with less of a personality, or a typically attractive woman, with a stellar personality. . . I'll take the personsality laden woman. I can't buy into the "as long as it looks good its worth it. . ."

Ha.

I don't see how you can compare a woman to a car but whatever you want to say... I have always lived by the principal of as long as i got the money use it... hence the woodgrain, my friend could afford a $140,000.00 BMW so he could afford a more expensive woodgrain, you are telling me that if you were able to just totally pay for a $140,000.00 BMW upfront with cash and you had all other things payed for, you wouldn't... In my world if it looks good and you got the money its worth it... Women are totally different subject, from the way you worded it you bought those 2 women...

M

Matt_Grim2

I will be getting my woodgrain of which, the Woodgrain dash kit, Steering Wheel & sift knob tomorrow, i will put it in and post my feedback on install, quality, etc.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lacarruk1, the exterior of the cup holder inserts didn't change size.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635