Write Up on Dirt Road Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some damage to the truck :eek: but needing sliders were never the issue. More aggressive tread would definitely have helped...and a little less eagerness to accelerate out of an area.

What damage did you have?

Not use to having many people wheel out here in the east with an LR4. Need some data points to make sure I get mine covered enough.

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a bit too aggressive in a tight spot and banged the rear panel by the tail light. I don't know of any rear bumpers that would have protected that panel...at least not for an LR4 or LR3. If not for driver error, I would have been damage free.

What damage did you have?

Not use to having many people wheel out here in the east with an LR4. Need some data points to make sure I get mine covered enough.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a bit too aggressive in a tight spot and banged the rear panel by the tail light. I don't know of any rear bumpers that would have protected that panel...at least not for an LR4 or LR3. If not for driver error, I would have been damage free.

"If not for driver error..." I can guarantee you that this driver (me) will make some driver errors. I'll need to keep mine in places where I have some margin. :rolleyes:

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There were some places on the trail that we could not open a door due to the rocks and trees being so tight. Slow and steady.

"If not for driver error..." I can guarantee you that this driver (me) will make some driver errors. I'll need to keep mine in places where I have some margin. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635