Yea me! I WANT MY LR3 HSE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

Freeflytim

Yea me!

I just put down a deposit Fri 11Feb on an LR3 HSE.

Ive been looking at Land Rovers for a while because Ive always had the ‘hots’ for a D90. But, seeing the resale prices I always told myself I didn’t need a third vehicle!

I’ve also been looking to replace my ’96 Yukon with 180k for a while and haven’t done anything because nothing out there interested me… Oh gee, buy another Yukon. Yippee.

Then, last week I run across the LR3. Instant ****.

I searched for message boards. I read every post I could find for the LR3/Disco 3. And decided…

I WANT AN LR3 HSE!!!

Go the local Chattanooga dealer. No HSE. Aww crap!
Talked to other dealers within 100 miles... same story...No HSE. CRAPPOLA!

End up putting down a deposit down on HSE with local Chattanooga dealer… Must be HSE. Must be grey, silver or black ext, must have black interior, must have heavy duty and tow. Will take but don’t care about other options.

Dealer telling me it will be two months or it could be tomorrow.

Wahoo!!

-TIM

F

fbaer

Good Luck! I lucked out and got my HSE when someone with a down payment changed their mind! Mine is a Tonga Green / Alpaca.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Red HSE pretty much loaded with everything came in the day I went looking at the LR3s. I snapped it up.

S

Slimer

jzk,

Any chance of posting a photo of you HSE? I'm considering ordering mine in red but I haven't seen one in the flesh or a decent picture of one in red yet

TIA
Simon

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly. I will take a picture tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, the Land Rover Corporate web site has 2 red ones in the gallery.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is the pic:

40092250.jpg

S

Slimer

Brilliant, thanks jsk. I'm extremely jealous

The pictures (? computer generated) on the LR site don't represent the colour properly, as your photo shows it's a darker red than they suggest

Cheers
Simon

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is dark. Did you look at the LR gallery? Not the animated color selector, but the actual photo gallery.

F

Freeflytim

23Feb UPDATE-

Dealer just called... they FOUND one!! Silver/Black loaded HSE

Hopefully have it Fri/Sat

YIPPPIE!! YEAH ME!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member