Yea me! I WANT MY LR3 HSE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the ones! You are right, it doesn't look like those....

For me, it was black or red. I have had a couple of black cars now, and I thought it was time for a chance. And, I like how the red contrasts with the plastic bumpers and fenders.

F

Freeflytim

All I *had* to have was an HSE with heavy duty.

I got a loaded 7 with rear A/C, cold climate, tow. The adaptive lighting is the only thing it doesn’t have. Oh, and no beer cooler either (not tall enough for bottles btw), but I understand those are hard to come by… just like the adaptive.

It took three weeks for the dealer to track one down, not bad I guess considering I was only promised “two or three days or two months.”

Im going to kit the thing out with all the goodies starting with the winch.

YEAH YEAH YEAH

-TIM

jzk said:
What options did you get?

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine loaded with everything. Not that I wanted it that way, but that is what they had in Red.

I needed the third seat, heavy duty, and tow package. Mine came with the cooler and adaptive lighting. Also, rear climate control.

Adaptive lighting seems unnecessary with the Xenon headlights, as there is a big band of light everywhere anyway. But it is cool to watch the beams move around.

F

Freeflytim

Well, Im looking at the LR setup tho Im sure that the aftermarket will come up with something that is a bit more substantial and offering better coverage of all that bumper.

But, unfortunately Im a ‘I want it now’ type of dude and I can’t wait!!! I can’t believe I survived the past three weeks waiting on the truck alone!!

jzk said:
What winch are you getting?

F

Freeflytim

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is the A frame and winch. There is also a winch that mounts without a brush guard and one that mounts to the Land Rover "Brush Bar."

F

Freeflytim

Not on an HSE. None are available, at least in the southeast US. Probably get a discount on an SE 'cause every dealer has 'em sitting on the lot.

mpn1 said:
Are they discounting, or giving any concessions?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM